What: A walking path created with over 450 pavers painted with inspirational messages from the community.
Location: 3831 Hale Avenue – Louisville, Kentucky 40211
Why: A neighborhood space were all ages can find encouragement & peace when needed.
Significance: First step in using public art for community building and action in Chickasaw neighborhood.
Videos & Online Information About The Labyrinth
- Time Lapse Video created in partnership with Bellarmine University:
- PechaKucha Louisville 20×20 Volume 14 – October 16, 2014
Board Member Beth Henson talks about the impetus behind the creation of WLWC.
- MetroTV: Mayor Greg Fischer’s Announcement of Lots of Possibility Challenge Winners
- Broken Sidewalk Blog Post
- Meditation Garden Helps West Louisville Cope with Tragedy (News Report)